Bookkeeper and Payroll Technician
Full or Part-Time available
Salary £Neg but on/or above market rates
- We are looking for an experienced Xero bookkeeper and payroll technician with a minimum 2 years’ experience in an accountancy practice preferred.
- AAT qualification and Xero Certification preferred
The job is varied but will include:-
- Bookkeeping to management accounts level
- Client communication
Full training and systems available.
The ideal candidate should have good project deadline awareness and organisation skills.
The successful candidates will enjoy:
- Competitive salary, subject to experience
- A results based bonus scheme
- Continued Professional Development through internal technical updates and external courses
- Extra holiday office shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Finishing work at 1.30 pm on Fridays
- An informal environment with an emphasis on giving clients the best
businessVision are an award winning accountancy firm with a focus on helping our clients achieve their business and personal goals.
Our firm is a Xero Platinum certified partner and is one of very few in the UK to achieve the AVN Excellence 6* Award.