BOOKKEEPER AND PAYROLL TECHNICIAN
Opportunity Knocks: Join our Dynamic Team!
Location: Plympton – Plymouth
Employment Type: Full-time or Part-time (Flexible options available)
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our award-winning accountancy practice, where you will have the chance to make a real impact and contribute to our clients’ success.
- Competitive salary: Negotiable but guaranteed to be on or above market rates
- Results-based bonus scheme to reward your achievements
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities through internal updates and external courses
- Extra holiday: Office shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Early Friday finish: Wrap up your week at 1:30 pm
- Collaborative and informal work environment that values exceptional client service
As an integral part of our team, your role will encompass a variety of tasks, including:
- Payroll administration and management
- Bookkeeping up to management accounts level
- Regular communication with clients to ensure their needs are met
At businessVision we are not just another accountancy firm – we are a team dedicated to helping our clients achieve their business and personal goals. As a Xero Platinum certified partner and AVN Excellence 6* Award recipient, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and staying ahead of the curve in our industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accountancy practice (preferred)
- AAT qualification and Xero Certification (preferred)
- Excellent project deadline awareness and organisational skills
Join us and enjoy a fulfilling career where you will be valued and provided with the tools and training necessary to excel. We believe in creating an environment that nurtures talent and encourages growth, all while delivering the best results to our clients.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com today and become a valued member of our exceptional team.